Today begins two busy weeks for me…the Palm Springs Film Festival opens today!
I have tickets for 8 screenings, and am psyched because I have two screenplay projects that I want to complete/figure out, but haven’t had the motivation…so I’m looking to the festival for some inspiration.
The trick is going to be keeping up with the 90 day Natural Fitness Challenge, bartending full-time and catching all these films…
But I’m pumped, I feel good, and I don’t have kids, so don’t shed any tears for me–the next two weeks will be great.
I may even throw in a movie review or two…
Day 7 (yesterday)
- 24 oz. of h20 w/ 2 tbs apple cider vinegar for my sinus thing
- juiced a grapefruit and 3 oranges and blended the juice with half a bag of spinach
- had a coconut water just before Bikram Yoga class
- drank a quart of water during my 90 minute Bikram class
- 24 more oz. of ACV & water
- watermelon juice
- leftover grilled veggies & potatoes before work
- road bike to work and snacked on a tangerine and a LARA bar at work
- Fresh pesto w/ loads of raw garlic, fresh tomato, tossed with warm quinoa after work for dinner! Frickin good.
- Uli Mana’s cacao date rolls and a glass of vino
- more water and ACV before bed (sinus thing is still lingering in background and I want it GONE GONE).
Day 8 (today-Friday)
- quart of h2o
- my favorite breakfast–a whole pineapple
- a small iced green tea, spicy blue corn chips & organic hummus for lunch
- saw Love & Rage (Vanvittig Forelsket) at a matinee at Palm Springs Film Fest–snacked on a raw snack made of cacao covered almonds & raisins
- an orange
- water water water, road my bike to work
- had a lara bar at work
- rode bike home from work and splurged with baked nachos–blue corn chips, black beans, organic raw cheese (unpasteurized and aged), hot sauce
For exercise I did push ups ALL day. I think I will be doing this once per week. Whenever I thought about it today I dropped and did 10 here, 6 there, 12 there, and they added up to…70 push ups. Next week when I do the pushup thing again I want to DOUBLE that number!!! I am sore and got a nice pump from today though.
Still feel a little under the weather and can’t wait to feel a 100%. I’m one week in and I’m ready to be more intense…
Tomorrow is Farmer’s Market and another screening!